- ticket title
- ’Brahmin children going abroad due to reservation’
- FLAME University announces new partnership with Kelley School of Business, Indiana University Bloomington
- Illegal liqour worth Rs 3.75 lakh seized
- Google India emerges as India’s most ttractive employer’ Randstad Employer Brand Research 2017
- Pune police senior officers transferred
We will challenge decision in district and Session court :PA Inamdar
Pune – The Imprisonment order of Cantonment court is stayed and bail granted to Dr.PA Inamdar (Chairman,Muslim Co op bank,Pune )on Thursday,20th April 2017.Dr.P A Inamdar informed this through a press release issued on 21st April 2017 Morning.
The Pune cantonment court on Thursday sentenced Muslim Co-Operative Bank chairman Dr. P A Inamdar to a month’s simple imprisonment and imposed a fine of Rs 1,000 on him for slapping a garage owner over a property dispute in 2011.The Imprisonment order of Cantonment court is stayed and bail granted to Dr.PA Inamdar (Chairman,Muslim Co op bank,Pune )on Thursday,20th April 2017.
Judicial magistrate (first class) Y P Pujari acquitted the other suspects, Abdul Sattar and Ibrahim Shaikh, due to the lack of evidence.
After the verdict, Dr.Inamdar said, “The bank had auctioned property of the garage owner because he had failed to repay the loan. Afterwords He lodged false complaint against us in Police.The court has stayed the judgment of imprisonment. I have been released on bail. I will file an appeal challenging the decision in the district and sessions court.”