- ticket title
- Puneri Paltan thrash Bengal Warriors by 34-17 in Inter Zone Challenge
- PM addresses nation from the ramparts of the Red Fort on 71st Independence Day
- PM launches website to honour gallantry award winners
- Joint Indian Air Force-Border Security Force Women Camel Expedition
- Ishani Sawant represents India in rock climbing at UIAA Global Youth Summit in France
Vice Admiral Anil Kumar Chawla, AVSM, NM, VSM, Chief of Personnel, inaugurated a new Ex Servicemen Contributing Health Scheme (ECHS) polyclinic this morning, as a part of expansion of the Armed Forces Health Care Scheme for its veterans.
This Polyclinic will address all basic health care requirements of around 10,000 Ex Servicemen settled in the densely populated East Delhi Area, and has been a long felt critical requirement. The Polyclinic will have also basic facilities including general OPD, Medical OPD, Gynaecology OPD, Dental OPD, Physiotherapy and basic Laboratory services and has been equipped with latest state of the art equipment for provision of these services.