- ticket title
- 8th INDO- MALDIVES joint Exercise Ekuverin begins in Belgaum
- पटरियों पर अतिक्रमण से मालधक्का की गतिविधियां रुकी
- Skillsoft Launches Skillsoft Off the Shelf—A Book Club for Modern Business Learners
- ASCI welcomes Ministry of Information & Broadcasting’s (MIB) recent advisory on airing of condom advertisements between 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Mindset change is required for Predictive Maintenance
Pune – Ten vehicles were damaged after an accident inside Kamshet tunnel on the Pune – Mumbai Expressway on Monday night. Police said that the accident happened as the road had become slippery as oil was spilled on the road and then there was rain.
The accident occurred between 8:30 pm and 9 pm on Monday. Although no casualties were reported in this accident, the vehicles were badly damaged. The first vehicle applied brake and those behind went on hitting other vehicles.