- ticket title
- HIMALAYAN ORCHARD PURE PRESENTED THE VIBRANT COLLECTION BY MASABA GUPTA AT LAKMÉ FASHION WEEK WINTER/FESTIVE 2017
- Groundbreaking ceremony marks new state-of-the-art freeze dried coffee plant by Tata Coffee in Vietnam
- Massive Investment Boost to Indian Residential Sector in 2017
- Apex Frozen Foods Limited’s IPO opens on 22nd August 2017
- Tata Global Beverages’ premium natural mineral water brand Himalayan enters the USA market
Mumbai, August 12, 2017 : Union Minister for Power Shri Piyush Goyal said after implementation of GST initially there will be some difficulties for business and industries but in the long term it will be beneficial for the tax system and it will lead to ease of doing business.
The Minister was addressed a workshop on MSME and Government, Dialogue for Development, a State level convention of MSMEs organised by Laghu Udhyog Bharati in Mumbai today.
He said that participation of all sections of society will lead to development of small industries. He asked stakeholders to unite for the development of nation as well as industries.
The Minister said that due to GST all information regarding purchases and sales will automatically be available for the department and that will control tax evasion. GST council has taken into consideration the needs of poor, farmer, women and citizens and fixed affordable GST rates he added.
Om Praksash Mittal, National President of Laghu Udhyog Bharati, Bhushan Vaidya, National Vice President of Laghu Udhyog Bharati and other dignitaries were present on this occasion.