Applications are invited from eligible candidates of Indian Nationality for the Group ‘C’ post of Fire Engine Drivers,
Fireman, Tradesman Mate (Erstwhile Mazdoor Trade), Chowkidar, Cook, Washerman and CMD (OG) to reach
Commanding Officer, 5133 ASC Bn, PIN-905133, C/o 99 APO by registered post.
Candidates will forward application as per Annexure-I duly completed, properly sealed in an envelope to the address mentioned against the post applied for, through ordinary post/Registered post/Speed post. Application in person will not be accepted. Candidates are requested to superscribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF” on the top of envelope while sending the application form.
5. The last date of receipt of application is 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News. In case of candidates belonging to Ladakh Sub Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul&Spiti District of Pangi Sub Division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island & Lakshadweep the last date for receipt of application shall be 37 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. However the crucial date for determining the age limit for all shall be closing date for receipt of application i.e 30 days from publication.
6. The photocopy of the following documents/ certificated to be attached alongwith application duly self attested :-
(a) Three self attested latest passport size photographs, one pasted on top right corner of the application,second
on the Acknowledgement card cum call letter and third on the admit card for written examination.
(b) Attested copies of following certificates will also be submitted with application :-
(i) Educational qualification certificate.
(ii) Date of Birth Certificate.
(iii) Caste certificate where applicable.
(iv) Discharge certificate for Ex-Serviceman or NOC from the competent authority for serving Defence Personnel who are completing the prescribed period of Army Services within a year from the last date for receiving application.
(v) Certificate of award at appropriate level in the list of game/ sports in Appendix – I of Section 5 of OM No 14034/01/2013-Estt (D) dt 03 Oct 73 for MSP.
(c) Self addressed envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs 25/-
Note. Central Government Civilian Employees must furnish ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer/ office else their applications will not be considered.
7. Incomplete/ ineligible applications will be deemed invalid and rejected without intimation to the candidate.
8. It is made clear that merely fulfilling the basic essential qualification requirements does not automatically entitle a person to be called for the test. In case the Number of short listed candidates post scrutiny of applications exceeds 100 per vacancy existing in each post, call letters will be issued to the limit of 100 per vacancy considered in merit as per essential and desirable QR. The selection will be made strictly on the merit. The decision of appointing authority regarding selection/ rejection will be final. It is also made clear that the numbers of posts/ vacancies are tentative and recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended/ terminated by the Appointing Authority at any stage, due to administrative reasons.
9. Practical Trade Test.Candidates applying for the post of Tinsmith, Painter, Carpenter, Cook, Barber, Equipment
Repairer will be put through a trade test suitably designed for the respective trade as approved by a board of officers.
10. Place of Practical/ Physical/ Written Test.Will be notified to candidates separately to the selected candidates after scrutiny of application.
11. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidates. No enquiry of correspondence will be entertained.
12. Own Risk Clause.Candidates will appear for physical test/ endurance test at their own risk/ any injury/ accident if sustained by the candidates during the test, authorities will not be responsible to pay any compensation.
13. Selected candidates will be given appointment letter by concerned authorities subject to verification of character and antecedents/ education certificates from concerned District Magistrate/ authorities and medical fitness from medical authorities.
14. Probation Period.The selected candidates will be on probation for two years. The appointment of the selected
candidates will be made on the satisfactory report from concerned civil authority on verification of character and antecedent/education certificates with date of birth/ caste certificate and medical fitness examination.
15. No TA/DA is admissible. Duration of each test can be 02 to 05 days or more. Candidates will make their own
arrangement for lodging/ boarding during the test/ interview.
16. Vacancies may vary (increase/ decrease) subject to availability of post or change in PE and non – extension of validity of NAC.
17. Any dispute with regard to the recruitment will be subject to the Courts having jurisdiction in Silliguri only.
18. Detailed Eligibility Criteria and application form is also available at www.indianarmy.nic.in and ‘Employment News’ news paper.
20. Application NOT conforming to the format given in the website will NOT be accepted.