- ticket title
- Man files extortion case against wife, in-laws
- PM expresses grief on loss of lives due to bus accident in Udaipur
- Ministry of Railways undertakes various Initiatives to improve Catering Services
- PM remembers Bal Gangadhar Tilak and Chandra Shekhar Azad on their birth anniversary
- India to Host Global Conference on Cyber Space 2017 – World’s Largest Conference on Cyber Space
Kolkata based, luxury heritage hotel brand Elgin Hotels & Resorts, headed by its founding Managing Director Brij Raj Oberoi have expansion plans. The hotel company has ambitious plans to adding a new wing of premier rooms at The Elgin, Darjeeling, these rooms will be embraced by Elgin’s Royal touch and an elegant interior and all the contemporary modern amenities , furthermore Elgin is also looking actively for a boutique villa hotel project in Bali, Indonesia and a beach resort project in Goa.
Viraj Oberoi, Director (Elgin Group) said, “There is a boom in the tourism sector and the highly sought after holiday destinations of Darjeeling & Sikkim have always received a good number of tourists from all over the world, the political situation in the region is now very stable and that in turn has attracted a lot of tourists from abroad and India.
“We are also upgrading amenities like the Spa & Salon facilities in all Elgin Hotels & Resorts, with the first full service Elgin Spa & Salon opening at The Elgin Norkhill, Gangtok shortly and adding the concept beautiful open air garden gazebos in all properties where guests can sit back and relax in privacy, read a book and sip their favourite cup of tea or coffee”