- ticket title
- Harley-Davidson® India inspires new riders with Harley-Davidson Boot Camp
- PM delivers opening remarks at 3rd Meeting of Governing Council of NITI Aayog
- India Strongly Condemns Terrorist Attack in Mazar-E-Sharif
- Make in India gets metro boost; local procurement made mandatory
- Asian Granito India Ltd opens first Grestek exclusive showroom in Pune
Kolkata based, luxury heritage hotel brand Elgin Hotels & Resorts, headed by its founding Managing Director Brij Raj Oberoi have expansion plans. The hotel company has ambitious plans to adding a new wing of premier rooms at The Elgin, Darjeeling, these rooms will be embraced by Elgin’s Royal touch and an elegant interior and all the contemporary modern amenities , furthermore Elgin is also looking actively for a boutique villa hotel project in Bali, Indonesia and a beach resort project in Goa.
Viraj Oberoi, Director (Elgin Group) said, “There is a boom in the tourism sector and the highly sought after holiday destinations of Darjeeling & Sikkim have always received a good number of tourists from all over the world, the political situation in the region is now very stable and that in turn has attracted a lot of tourists from abroad and India.
“We are also upgrading amenities like the Spa & Salon facilities in all Elgin Hotels & Resorts, with the first full service Elgin Spa & Salon opening at The Elgin Norkhill, Gangtok shortly and adding the concept beautiful open air garden gazebos in all properties where guests can sit back and relax in privacy, read a book and sip their favourite cup of tea or coffee”