- ticket title
- तीन वर्षात साडेचार लाख कृषीपंपांना वीज कनेक्शन : ऊर्जामंत्री
- OnePlus celebrates its 3rd anniversary with the launch of OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition
- नटराज मित्र मंडळाचा अनोखा उपक्रम
- Airtel slashes 4G Hotspot price to Rs. 999
- India to gets its first horse museum in Sarangkheda, Maharashtra
Pune – Sleuths from the Pune anti corruption bureau (ACB) on Monday arrested a gram sevak from Khed Shivapur village while allegedly accepting a bribe of Rs 7,000 from a businessman. The accused has been identified as Ulash Shantaram Korde (35). The complainant wanted an NOC for GST account, for which he approached gram sevak, who had demanded the bribe. Based on his complaint, ACB officials verified the bribe demand and then laid trap to nab him red handed.