6 Feb 2020, Pune – Centre for Railway Information System (CRIS) has updated UTS on mobile Android app (Android OS 10 version) to prevent ticket duplication’s and app cloning.
(1) The following steps needs to be taken by the user to update.
· Updated latest version of UTS mobile app.
· Enable update of app.
· Keep internet mobile data on for notifications.
· Login in the app once in a week to sync new app changes.
(2) In case of OS (Operating System) upgrade having active ticket on old app:
* Contact Rail madad App & web application
* Contact 139 helpline
* Contact nearest Railway station staff
* Contact UTS app promotional team.
(3) In normal case without OS upgrade issue:
(a) User not having active tickets:
* User can change handset using CHANGE HANDSET option available in UTS application
(b) User having active tickets:
* Change of handset only once in a month
· Initiate the change handset (IMEI) request from the existing mobile device
· Download app in new mobile phone
· User will use the sync ticket option on new mobile
· All the ticket would be available on the new mobile phone
(c) Mobile Handset is lost:
* Request Senior Divisional Commercial Managers’ office with a copy of FIR/CSR, copy of duplicate SIM card request letter given to Mobile Network operator.
(d) Mobile Handset is non-repairable:
* Request Senior Divisional Commercial Managers’ office with a copy of letter from the dealer or service centre stating that mobile is non repairable.
* Copy of duplicate SIM card request letter given to Mobile Network Operator.
All concerned to note these guidelines to avoid problems while booking ticket on mobile app.