The eligible candidates have to submit online applications between February 3 and 18. This year women can also apply for police band posts.
- At present women constitute 10.48 percent of the Maharashtra police force. The government has approved more representation of women and hence 30 % posts will be reserved for women.
- Male candidates will have to run 1,600 meters instead of 5 km while female candidates will have to run 800 meters instead of 3 km.
- 3 percent posts are reserved for children of police personnel, while 2 percent will be reserved for children who parents died on police duty.
- Those candidates who qualify but could not be selected, may be selected for 11 month contract with Maharashtra State Security corporation
- For more details visit – https://mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in/Forms/Home.aspx