- ticket title
- Mercedes-Benz India concludes phase II of Luxe Drive in Pune
- Union Minister Mr. Nitin Gadkari inaugurates India’s First Food Security Market
- Rana Kapoor titled as Maharashtra’s Most Stylish Banker and Ananya Birla received Maharashtra’s Most Stylish Youth Icon
- Aegis Graham Bell Awards jury convened in Mumbai to evaluate the winners of 2017
- GoAir expands operations with 30 additional flights
Pune 14 September 2017: India Ratings and Research has opened a new office in Pune at Baner as part of the company’s plans to expand and strengthen its
business across the country. India Ratings and Research has been operating and growing its branch network, this is the eight office in India and India Ratings has seen its staff and portfolio of rated issuers and issuance increase significantly. The company is headquartered in Mumbai with office in seven other locations namely New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Pune.
“We are excited about our new office in Pune as it enables us to be closer to clients. We have been rating Pune based issuers since 1995 and have a substantial footprint in the region. On ground presence in the city will enable us to further deepen and reinforce our strong customer and partner relationships by offering clients more comprehensive and compelling services. As well as growing our client base further said Rohit Sawhney, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of India Ratings and Research. We are also excited to announce the appointment of Rakesh Jayaraman, Senior Manager and Head of Pune Branch Head. Rakesh will help strengthen our on ground presence in Pune and enable us to further deepen our relationships with clients and partners.