Pune ,09 th January,2020: The Jito National Youth Conclave 2020, World’s Biggest Community Youth Summit comes to Pune on 10, 11 and 12 January 2020 at Corinthians Club, Undri. 2000+ Youth from all over India across 40 cities will be participating in the event.
The National Youth Conclave is set to take us on a journey to Unravel the Future and embrace change, the only constant. Presenting unspoken stories, ideas, and discoveries that will inspire us all to understand different perceptions and discover the bigger picture. An intensive, engaging and vibrant Platform to connect Youth from across India, to facilitate their interaction with other like-minded intellectuals and enable them to explore opportunities for building their professional and personal networks.
This information was given at a press conference held today. On this occasion, Narendra Chhajed-Convener NYC 2020, Kantilal Oswal- President, Jito Pune, Rajesh Sakla-Zone Chairman JITO, Vijay Bhandari-Vice-President JITO, Dhiraj Chhajed-Vice-President Jito Youth,Jinesh Jain-Chairman JITO Youth Wing Pune and Gaurav Nahar-Chief Secretary JITO Youth Wing Pune were present.
Participants can register on JITo’s official website https://jitonyc.org/ or can can directly registerr at the venue.
Highlights of The Conclave would include:
1. Networking Opportunities with more than 3000+ Young Minds from 50 different Cities of the Country(Young Entrepreneurs & Aspiring Individuals)
2. Business Opportunities worth more than 100 Crores for the Youth (Shark Tank, Professional Forum, Business Networks etc)
3. 20 + National and International Speaker Sessions
4. Keynote Speeches by Stalwarts (Gaur Gopal Das – International Motivator, Vimal Shah – BIDCO)
5. An Exclusive Vegetarian Food Festival (Curating the Best Delicacies from across the Country)
6. Entertainment at its Best ( DJ Chetas, Biswa Kalyan Rath, Sumukhi Suresh)
The Confirmed List of Speakers include:
1. Vimal Shah – African Business Giant, Chairman (BIDCO) 2. Rajneesh Jain – CFO (Jio Infocomm Limited)
3. Suhas Gopinath – World’s Youngest CEO, Founder – Global Incs. 4. Gaur Gopal Das – International Motivator
5. Motilal Oswal – Motilal Oswal Financial Services Limited 6. Anil Lamba – Author, Finance Expert
7. Kanika Goyal – Fashionista,Forbes 30 under 30. 8. Siddhant More – Mad Over Marketing