- ticket title
- IndusInd Bank launches Cobrand App with MobiKwik
- Continental Corporation appoints Prashanth Doreswamy as Head of India
- Kalavardhini to present Parikrama – 2017
- Sadhu Vaswani Mission conducts Baal-Mela on occasion of Diwali
- Mahindra and EESL Partnership a Significant Step Toward Helping India Achieve its Paris Climate Goals
Pune: Residents of Vimannagar has launched a massive cleanliness campaign under the “swachh Vimannagar mission “.
The drive was launched as they are fed up of seeing garbage littered, dirty walls. Residents decided why complain and whom do we complain when there are no laws to punish offenders.
Hence they took the challenge and every week dirtiest area is selected, cleaned and walls get facelift. During this drive old furniture, other garbage was removed.
Disinfectants were sprayed. The walls were given a new look with painting and messages. Enthusiasm amongst all age group was worth appreciating.