- ticket title
- 8th INDO- MALDIVES joint Exercise Ekuverin begins in Belgaum
- पटरियों पर अतिक्रमण से मालधक्का की गतिविधियां रुकी
- Skillsoft Launches Skillsoft Off the Shelf—A Book Club for Modern Business Learners
- ASCI welcomes Ministry of Information & Broadcasting’s (MIB) recent advisory on airing of condom advertisements between 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Mindset change is required for Predictive Maintenance
Addressing the gathering, the President expressed happiness at getting this one last chance to meet the jawans, Veer Naris and Ex-servicemen of the region prior to his demitting office. He applauded the discipline and organisational capacity of the Ex-servicemen and expressed hope that Nabagram would not only become a model military station but also bring about all round development of the area in terms of creation of jobs and infrastructure. He expressed his reverence for the Veer Naris and said that though their loss could never be replaced, the government would continue to look after them. He also applauded the efforts made by the GOC-in-C, EC to ensure fast development of the military station.
On the occasion, the President also felicitated six Veer Naris and two Ex-soldiers. The first Ex-Servicemen rally at Nabagram Military Station, organised by the Brahmastra Corps of Army’s Eastern Command was attended by more than two thousand veterans and Veer Naris from Murshidabad and neighbouring areas.