- ticket title
- Food Sector is set to roll – Harsimrat Kaur Badal
- 99 Birthday of Spiritual Leader marked with 99-hour Yagna, Prayers, Melodies by Acclaimed singers, Talks and Forgiveness Session – The Moment of Calm
- 2030 पर्यंतच्या विजेच्या नियोजनात सौर उर्जेला प्राधान्य
- CBI ARRESTS BANK OF MAHARASHTRA officer and director of Pvt firm in fraud case
- Income tax department raids offices of ABIL’s Avinash Bhosale, Congress leader Vishwajit Kadam
Addressing the gathering, the President expressed happiness at getting this one last chance to meet the jawans, Veer Naris and Ex-servicemen of the region prior to his demitting office. He applauded the discipline and organisational capacity of the Ex-servicemen and expressed hope that Nabagram would not only become a model military station but also bring about all round development of the area in terms of creation of jobs and infrastructure. He expressed his reverence for the Veer Naris and said that though their loss could never be replaced, the government would continue to look after them. He also applauded the efforts made by the GOC-in-C, EC to ensure fast development of the military station.
On the occasion, the President also felicitated six Veer Naris and two Ex-soldiers. The first Ex-Servicemen rally at Nabagram Military Station, organised by the Brahmastra Corps of Army’s Eastern Command was attended by more than two thousand veterans and Veer Naris from Murshidabad and neighbouring areas.