Kothrud, Pune, September 20, 2019 : Two persons have sustained serious injuries after there was explosion due to gas leakage in a house in Dahanukar colony on Friday night.
After getting the information, the officials from Pune Fire Brigade rushed to the spot and have launched rescue operations.
Officials said that such was the impact that a wall of the house collapsed. The massive explosion was heard all over the neighborhood and sent shockwaves among people.
According to police and fire brigade, the incident took place around 11 pm in a closed flat on the first floor of Priyanjali building in lane no. 6 of Dahanukar colony. Two persons who lived in a flat above this closed flat, have sustained injuries. They have been admitted in hospital.
Earlier a 68-year-old woman and her son had got burn injuries today in Surajnagar housing society near Kothrud depot. The woman had changed LPG cylinder and but there was some leakage, which led to explosion.