- ticket title
- SBI ties up with Google on UPI-based payments app, Tez
- Government and Industry Need to Adopt Newer Technology Rapidly to Fulfill Urban Housing Needs in Emerging Markets, Experts
- Pramati Technologies gets certified by Great Place to Work
- Gleneagles Global Health City successfully performs a Heart and Bilateral Lung Transplant Simultaneously on a 26 year old Maharashtrian girl
- Mobile clinic facility in low income areas of Pimpri-Chinchwad
Sonepat, 13th September 2017: Puneri Paltan inflicted a heavy defeat on Haryana Steelers as they won 38-22. Deepak Niwas Hooda scored 12points for Puneri Paltan and he was ably supported by Sandeep Narwal who contributed eight points. Haryana Steelers paid the price of a terrible start and never recovered from it. Deepak Dahiya was the lone spark for Haryana as he ended up with 11 points.
Puneri Paltan are now third in Zone A with 37 points after 10 matches. Haryana Steelers remain second with 46 points from 14 matches.
Haryana Steelers forced a super tackle in the 15thminute as they scored first defensive points to trail 4-16. Steelers forced another super tackle in the 18th minute to trail 7-16. Puneri Paltan were dominant in the first half and went into the break leading 18-6. Haryana Steelers could manage just two raid points in the first 20 minutes of the match.
Haryana Steelers made a comeback in the second half as they forced two more super tackles to reduce the gap to nine points after 30 minutes. Puneri Paltan led 23-14 and looked in a comfortable position. Deepak Niwas Hooda scored with a two-point raid in the 33rd minute to lead 26-15. Deepak Dahiya responded with a two-point raid for Haryana Steelers in the next minute.
Puneri Paltan inflicted an all out in the 37th minute to lead 31-19. Deepak Kumar Dahiya achieved a super 10 for Haryana Steelers as he was the lone warrior for his team. Deepak Niwas Hooda came up with a super raid in the 40th minute.