- ticket title
- HIMALAYAN ORCHARD PURE PRESENTED THE VIBRANT COLLECTION BY MASABA GUPTA AT LAKMÉ FASHION WEEK WINTER/FESTIVE 2017
- Groundbreaking ceremony marks new state-of-the-art freeze dried coffee plant by Tata Coffee in Vietnam
- Massive Investment Boost to Indian Residential Sector in 2017
- Apex Frozen Foods Limited’s IPO opens on 22nd August 2017
- Tata Global Beverages’ premium natural mineral water brand Himalayan enters the USA market
Pune- Maharashtra- 11th August: JW Marriott Pune invites you to experience an irresistible culinary journey through Thailand in your very own city as Chef Rungtiwa Sorlae visits Spice Kitchen. Chef Sorlae is famously known as a connoisseur of Thai cuisine and a Thai specialty Chef serving a plethora of dishes inspired by her motherland. The vibrant cuisine will showcase delicious options from colorful and spicy Thai curries to the traditional Thai jasmine rice and much more.
Guests can enjoy the buffet spread curated from the peninsular country that brings s distinct tastes and flavours to its overall culinary repertoire. Dishes such as Khao soi soup, Som tam, satay and tropical cut fruits will leave patrons going back for double servings.
JW Marriott Pune celebrates the flavours of Thailand this August as Chef Sorlae brings to life authentic flavor from her home province.
Venue: Spice Kitchen, JW Marriott Hotel Pune
Date: 10th – 19th August, 2017
Time: 7:00 – 11:30 pm