- ticket title
- Bi-Annual Naval Commanders’ Conference to be held at New Delhi from – 24-27 oct 17
- Paryatan Parv – Grand Finale on Rajpath Lawns, New Delhi From 23 – 25 October 2017
- OhLook’ shortlisted from India at Consumer Tech Awards 2017
- पोलीस शहीद दिनानिमित्त मुख्यमंत्र्यांचे अभिवादन
- Minor girl kidnapped and murdered in Pune
Pune- Maharashtra- 11th August: JW Marriott Pune invites you to experience an irresistible culinary journey through Thailand in your very own city as Chef Rungtiwa Sorlae visits Spice Kitchen. Chef Sorlae is famously known as a connoisseur of Thai cuisine and a Thai specialty Chef serving a plethora of dishes inspired by her motherland. The vibrant cuisine will showcase delicious options from colorful and spicy Thai curries to the traditional Thai jasmine rice and much more.
Guests can enjoy the buffet spread curated from the peninsular country that brings s distinct tastes and flavours to its overall culinary repertoire. Dishes such as Khao soi soup, Som tam, satay and tropical cut fruits will leave patrons going back for double servings.
JW Marriott Pune celebrates the flavours of Thailand this August as Chef Sorlae brings to life authentic flavor from her home province.
Venue: Spice Kitchen, JW Marriott Hotel Pune
Date: 10th – 19th August, 2017
Time: 7:00 – 11:30 pm