Three granted admissible amount under Maharashtra Gaurav Award Scheme

Mumbai, Date. 11: Three persons are granted admissible amount under Maharashtra Gaurav Award Scheme.

Major Sagar Prakash Pardeshi has been awarded Sena Medal according to the President’s Secretariat notification. Major Sagar Prakash Pardeshi will receive 12-lakh rupees grant amount admissible under Maharashtra Gaurav Award Scheme. 50 % of the grant amount (6 lakh rupees) will be given from government fund and the remaining 50 % amount will be given from Chief Minister’s Relief (Kargil) Fund.

Peon Kharade Sandip Kailas has been awarded Sena Medal according to the President’s Secretariat notification. Peon Kharade Sandip Kailas will receive 6 lakh rupees grant amount admissible under Maharashtra Gaurav Award Scheme. 75% of the grant amount (4 lakh 50 thousand rupees) will be given from government fund and remaining 25 % amount (1 lakh 50 thousand) will be given from Chief Minister’s Relief (Kargil) Fund.

Lance Naik Sable Sachin Bhikoba has been awarded Sena Medal according to the President’s Secretariat notification. Lance Naik Sable Sachin Bhikoba will receive 23thousand rupees grant amount admissible under Maharashtra Gaurav Award Scheme. Lance Naik Sable Sachin Bhikoba will receive this amount from Zila Sainik Welfare Office.