7 November 2019, Pune-
• Of this, nearly 5.76 lakh units were launched in 2013 or before & are still stuck in various stages of non-completion
• The remaining 13.24 lakh units were launched between 2014 till Q3 2019; this is 77% of the total launches (approx. 17.12 lakh units) during
• MMR & NCR alone comprise 60% of the total 19 lakh under-construction units; Pune has 16% share with over 2.97 lakh units in various stages of
• Bangalore Chennai & Hyderabad – comprising 19% share – have nearly 3.65 lakh units under construction; Kolkata has approx. 95,100 units
• If construction moves as per timelines, 2.75 lakh homes launched since 2014 will complete by 2020 end
The government has announced a INR 25,000 crore fund to rescue stuck projects, and a lot is currently at stake for Indian residential real estate. As many as 19 lakh units across the top 7 cities are under various stages of construction as on Q3 2019 end, reveals ANAROCK research. These include stalled, delayed and all ongoing under-construction units.