- ticket title
- तीन वर्षात साडेचार लाख कृषीपंपांना वीज कनेक्शन : ऊर्जामंत्री
- OnePlus celebrates its 3rd anniversary with the launch of OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition
- नटराज मित्र मंडळाचा अनोखा उपक्रम
- Airtel slashes 4G Hotspot price to Rs. 999
- India to gets its first horse museum in Sarangkheda, Maharashtra
To provide investors a seamless and paper less experience in completing the KYC registration process, UTI Mutual Fund has introduced Aadhaar based e-KYC using biometric verification validated through UIDAI.
All the 150 UTI branches have been equipped with the Biometric Devices which have been procured from vendors registered with UIDAI.
Mr Suraj Kaeley, Group President-Sales & Marketing, UTI AMC said, “Now any non-KYC compliant customer can complete the KYC process through biometric verification without producing any documents such as photograph, Id proof, address proof. Only PAN and Aadhaar number details will be required. Another advantage of using biometric verification is that the investor will be able to invest any amount without any monetary limit in any of the UTI schemes unlike OTP based KYC which has investment limit of Rs.50000/- per financial year. The Biometric facility provided by UTI has made the KYC process very simple for investors.”