- ticket title
- Pune Peshwas play dominant defence to hold off Chennai Slam 83-71
- PM pays tributes to Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj on his Jayanti
- Intercollegiate Book Review Competition Report
- SHELL LUBRICANTS INTRODUCES SHELL ADVANCE ULTRA LIMITED EDITION PACKS
- Science Express Joinly flagged off by Railway Minister, Science and Technology Minister and Environment Minister
With an aim to treble its Retail turnover to 1000cr by 2020, Bombay Dyeing Retail today announced its expansion plans. Already a leader in the bed, bath and coordinates segment the company will have a reinvigorated focus on the youth segment. The company also unveiled its new look that will be showcased across its consumer touch points, right from product packaging and to store signage as well as its website. The product range will also see a major change with the company offering a product for every lifestyle segment.
The company has earmarked more than Rs. 100 crore to support the revamp of the brand and communicate the changes to its consumers over the next four years. The go-to-market will see the company double its retail reach to 10,000 outlets across India by 2020which would be multi-brand outlets. Bombay Dyeing’s exclusive stores run by franchises will also increase to 500 from 200 in the same period with its 30 company-owned outlets turning into experience centres.
The company has begun investing in technology, talent & brands immensely, and plan on spending the remaining will be spent on promotional activities and advertisements. Bombay Dyeing is also setting its own e-commerce portal to take advantage of the good response for its products in the online market place. The portal is expected to go live by this month end.