- ticket title
- IndusInd Bank launches Cobrand App with MobiKwik
- Continental Corporation appoints Prashanth Doreswamy as Head of India
- Kalavardhini to present Parikrama – 2017
- Sadhu Vaswani Mission conducts Baal-Mela on occasion of Diwali
- Mahindra and EESL Partnership a Significant Step Toward Helping India Achieve its Paris Climate Goals
Pune, April 21st: City based NGO – Kalanubhav Charitable Trust has announced the 3rd edition of its awards in the memory of Late Pt. Sangameshwar Gurav. This year, – ‘Pt. Sangameshwar Gurav Smruti Puraskar, 2017’ has been announced to noted vocalist and playback singer Devaki Pandit for her remarkable contribution towards the field of Indian Classical Music. While ‘Pt. Sangameshwar Gurav Yuva Puraskar, 2017’ has been announced to budding vocalist Arati Thakur – Kundalkar. This was informed today by Bharati Barhate, Chairperson of Kalanubhav Charitable Trust.
Each year, Kalanubhav Charitable Trust honors two artists for their exceptional contribution in field of Indian Classical Music. The award comprises of a Citation and a Memento along with a cash prize. These awards will be presented to artists during the upcoming Kalanubhav Music Festival which is scheduled on May 6th & 7th in Pune city.
Kalanubhav Charitable Trust has been working in the field of Indian Classical Music since last 7 years by organizing various events, competitions, workshops in India and abroad for the music lovers. The Trust also runs Kalanubhav Gurukul in Pune, to train, preserve and promote the tradition of Hindustani Classical Music in the younger generations.