The survey conducted by CVoter for ABP – 57.4% are ‘satisfied’ with the performance of current Chief Minister Shri Devendra Fadnavis
2nd November 2018, Mumbai: ABP Majha, the leading regional Marathi channel releases the results for Mood of Maharashtra conducted by CVoter, the timeline of the survey was October 2018 with over 5000 respondents spread across Maharashtra. ABP Majha is perceived as an unbiased channel that provides complete news analysis. Forerunner of social innovation –ABP Majha is the First regional Marathi channel to take up initiatives around social issues like toll taxes, Maharashtra droughts, dowry deaths, Hunda Parishad.
Mr. Avinash Pandey, COO, ABP News Network said, “Riding on the unmatched and innovative programming, ABP Majha is a leader in the regional space. Our endeavor has always been to keep our audiences updated and with Mood Maharashtra cha, we will be able to capture the mood and sentiments of the voters of the state.”
ABP Majha is the first regional Marathi news channel to launch SCR led shows like Vidharbha Express, Marathwada express. Launched ‘Majha Samman Puruskar’ to honour outstanding achievers of Maharashtra who bought pride to the state by their contributions. As per latest TNS rural Maharashtra survey, Majha Katta is the most recalled Marathi chat show. Jatra– A religious travelogue hosted by a celebrity was the most viewed weekend show in Marathi news genre. Saat Barachya Batmya’- First show for farmers in Marathi news space to help them with latest farming techniques and technology.
CVOTER or Center for Voting Opinions and Trends in Election Research is an Indian international polling agency headquartered in Delhi, India. Powered by state-of-the-art research practices, managerial acumen and world class analysts that have been repeatedly validated by their global footprint of clients across countries. Yashwant Deshmukh is the managing director and chief editor. CVoter India has covered 15 union budgets, more than 100 state elections and more than 30 international events.
Some of the Key highlights of the survey are:
- 57.4% are ‘satisfied’ with the performance of current Chief Minister (D. Fadnavis)
- Loan waiver to the farmers seen as the top most issues which people feel that Maharashtra govt. could have handled it in a better way, followed by Maratha reservation topic (18% believe that this could have been handled in a better way)
- 57% (approx.) think that loan waiver did not benefit the farmers.
- 48% think that Jal Yukta Shivar by state govt. will help in solving water scarcity issue, whereas 43% think it will not help.
- 61.5% think that govt., will not give reservation to Maratha community
- 57% think that loan waiver will NOT benefit the farmers
- 49.5% things that alliance of Ambedkar and Owasi will polarize Dalit-Muslim votes and will benefit BJP
- 58% (approx.) consider Economic Issues as the most important issues, within this, the Unemployment (21.5%) following by Corruption (12.6%) as the other issues