Pune, 1st February 2024: The Pune city administration, with a focus on ensuring safe and smooth traffic flow, has issued temporary orders to modify the parking system under the Yerwada, Sinhagad, Dattawadi, and Deccan Traffic Branches.
Yerwada Traffic Branch:
– No parking is allowed on both sides of the road from Golf Club Chowk to Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil School and from Ambedkar Chowk to Kamraj Nagar.
– A 200-meter stretch on both sides of the road from the main entrance of the fire station to 15 meters north of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Vidyalaya plaque is designated as a no-parking zone.
Sinhagad Road Traffic Branch:
– No parking is permitted up to 30 meters on both sides of the road from Sinhagad Institute of Management Opposite Back Entrance Polyhub Food Court to Survey No. 45/2B/2 Shivtirtha Society Lane No. 1 Wadgaon Budruk Pune.
Dattawadi Traffic Branch:
– No parking is allowed up to 200 meters on both sides of the road bifurcation from Shree Navshya Maruti Temple to Swami Vivekananda Chowk.
Deccan Traffic Branch:
– No parking zones are designated on Prabhat Road Lane No. 3, from Ramchandra Niwas to Bikul Society, Rituja Bakery to Ajit Bungalow and Gharkul Society, Mayur Society, Saraswati Apartment, Ramraje Nimbalkar Bungalow, Ganga Bhavan, Center Courtside.
– Two-wheeler parking is provided without entrance from Prashant Bungalow to Ranade Bungalow, and P1, and P2 parking for two-wheelers is available from Shaligram Bungalow to Vinita Apartment, Nisarga Apartment to Janaki Ashram Road.
Citizens are encouraged to submit suggestions and objections regarding these temporary traffic changes in writing to the office of the Deputy Commissioner of Police, Traffic Control Branch, Yerwada Post Office, Bungalow No. 6, Jail Road, Pune, by February 14. Deputy Commissioner of Police Shashikant Borate emphasized that the final orders, considering public input and excluding essential service vehicles, will be issued after a thorough evaluation.