Bank Of Baroda Announces Vacancies For 546 Posts; Check Details Here
Vadodara, 27th February 2023: Bank of Baroda has issued a recruitment notification for the positions of Product Manager, Regional Acquisition Manager, and Acquisition Officer.
Interested candidates can submit their applications on the official website, www.bankofbaroda.co.in
The deadline for applying is March 14.
Total Vacancy: 546 posts
• Regional Acquisition Manager: 4 posts
• National Acquisition Head: 1 post
• Head-Wealth Technology: 1 post
• NRI Wealth Products Manager: 1 post
• Product Manager (Trade & Forex): 1 post
• Wealth Strategist (Investment & Insurance): 19 posts
• Trade Regulation – Sr Manager: 1 post
• Group Sales Head (Virtual RM Sales Head): 1 post
• Private Banker – Radiance Private: 15 posts
• Product Head – Private Banking: 1 post
• Radiance – PrivateSales Head: 1 post
• Acquisition Officers: 500 posts
Interested candidates should hold a degree in a related field from a reputable board or institution. Candidates must be between the ages of 21 and 50 as of January 1, 2023.
• Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
• Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
• Persons with Disability (PWD): 10 years
• Ex-servicemen: 5 years
The selection procedure may include a psychometric test, an online test, or any other test judged appropriate for further selection, followed by a group discussion and/or interviews with individuals who passed the online test.
• UR/ OBC /EWS candidates: Rs 600
• SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD) Women candidates: Rs 100