New Delhi, 26th November 2022: The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore is going to conduct the Common Admission Test (CAT) all across India on November 27. The examination will be conducted in three sessions. The admit cards for all three sessions are available at the official website, iimcat.ac.in.
IIM Bangalore has also released a list of instructions that includes information on reporting times, objects that are not allowed in the testing area, dress codes, and other matters.
Given below are the said instructions:
• At the time of the exam, applicants who wish to take the CAT must sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA). As part of the agreement, the candidate will be prohibited from using any verbal, writing, electronic, or mechanical methods to share, reproduce, transmit, or store any information linked to the CAT exam. If found guilty, the candidate will face a sentence of up to three years in prison and a fine of up to Rs 2 lakh.
• For each session, there is a set reporting time, and applicants will not be allowed to enter the test room after that time. Candidates must arrive at the testing location by 7 am for the morning session, 11 am for the afternoon session, and 3 pm for the evening session.
• Candidates are instructed not to enter the testing facility wearing any jewellery (or other metal-containing items), thick-soled shoes, or clothing with large buttons.
• For verification purposes, candidates must have a printout of their admit card and an original ID on hand. Before leaving the examination site, the admit card must be given to the exam invigilator.
• A pen and a scribbling pad will be given to the candidate. After the test is over, candidates must place a pen and a notepad (with all of the pages still attached) in the designated boxes.
• Strictly prohibited items in the test room include cell phones, electronic devices, watches, calculators, personal stationery, pens, wallets, and goggles.