Pune, July 6, 2020: Cyber Security firm Evina alerted Google about 25 android apps which steal Facebook password details. These apps come with malware that store and keep records of Facebook login details. These apps are dangerous in terms of security and personal data. Google Play Store has removed these 25 apps. They were downloaded approximately two million times.
This is the list of the 25 apps if you are using them, either uninstall these apps or use them cautiously at your own risk-
1. Super Wallpapers Flashlight. It has 5 lakh downloads.
2. Padenatef. It has more than 5 lakh downloads.
3. Wallpaper Level. It has more than 1 lakh downloads.
4. Contour level wallpaper. It has more than 1 lakh downloads.
5. Iplayer & iwallpaper. It has more than 1 lakh downloads.
6. Video maker. It has more than 1 lakh downloads.
7. Colour Wallpapers. It also has more than one lakh downloads.
8. Pedometer. Over 1 lakh downloads of Pedometer.
9. Powerful Flashlight. It has more than 1 lakh downloads.
10. Super Bright Flashlight.
11. Super Flashlight also has more than 1 lakh downloads.
12. Solitaire game also has more than 1 lakh downloads.
13. Accurate scanning of QR code has more than 50 thousand downloads.
14. Classic card game has 50 thousand downloads.
15. There are 50 thousand downloads of Junk file cleaning.
16. Synthetic Z has 50 thousand downloads.
17. 50 thousand downloads of File Manager.
18. Composite Z also has 50 thousand downloads.
19. There are 10 thousand downloads of screenshot capture.
20. Daily Horoscope Wallpapers have around 10,000 downloads.
21. Wuxia Reader has about 10,000 downloads.
22. Plus Weather also has about 10,000 downloads.
23. Anime Live Wallpaper has around 100 downloads.
24. There is no information about the download of the iHealth step counter.
25. Com type fiction