IGNOU Issues Application Forms For BEd, Ph.D., BSc Entrance Exams; Check Steps To Apply Here

just pune things app
Share this News:

New Delhi, 22nd November 2022: On Monday (November 22), the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) issued application forms for the BEd, Ph.D., and BSc entrance exams. Interested applicants can apply through the official website ignou.ac.in

 

To access and complete their application form, candidates will need their username and password.

 

Hutching School November 2022

 

Given below are the steps to apply:

 

Step 1: Go to ignou.ac.in

Step 2: Click on the link for application forms for the BEd, Ph.D., and BSc entrance tests.

Step 3: New users can register by filling in the required details and existing users can log in by filling in the user name, password, and given security code.

Step 4: After logging in, fill out the application form by filling in the required personal and educational details. Upload the required documents and pay the application fees, if required.

Step 5: Save and submit the application form. Download the page for future reference.

 

The deadline for submitting application materials for the BEd, Ph.D., and BSc entrance exams is December 20. 1000 rupees are required to submit an online application, and this charge is not refundable. 70% of the weight is given to the admission exam, while the remaining 30% is given to the interview.

 

Now Also Read News In Marathi 

Join Punekar News Whatsapp GroupTelegramInstagram And Twitter  For Regular Update about Pune City And Pimpri-Chinchwad

Also Read Political News On Sarkar Khabar