Mangalore,25th November 2022: Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited (KIOCL) has invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Assistant General Manager, General Manager, Chief General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Senior Manager, Medical Superintendent, Assistant Manager, and Deputy Manager.
A total of 15 vacancies are available for these posts. Interested candidates may apply online in the ‘Human Resourced-Career’ section of the website -www.kioclltd.in.
The last date for submission of applications is December 3.
The recruitment will be done on these posts:
• Chief General Manager (Mining) – 1
• Assistant General Manager (Electrical) – 2
• Assistant General Manager (Mining) – 1
• Assistant Manager (Survey) – 1
• Deputy General Manager (Finance) – 1
• Deputy Manager (Geology) – 1
• Deputy Manager (Structures) – 1
• General Manager (Finance) – 1
• General Manager (Materials) – 1
• General Manager (Commercial) – 1
• Senior Manager (Training & Safety) – 2
• Senior Manager (Commercial) – 1
• Medical Superintendent – 1
The minimum age of the candidates should be 30 years and the maximum age to apply is 55 years.
Applicants applying for the recruitment drive are required to send a Demand Draft of Rs 500 drawn in favor of ‘KIOCL limited’ payable at Bangalore. However, candidates belonging to SC/ST/ PWBD/ Ex-Servicemen categories are exempted from giving demand drafts. It is to be noted that this application fee is non-refundable.
Those who are selected will be given a monthly salary of up to Rs 2,80,000. The selection of the candidates will be done based on interview.
Given below are the steps to apply:
• Candidates have to submit their application in the format given under the job advertisement.
• Candidates need to attach their educational qualification, and experience/service certificates and post it to General Manager (HR), HR Department, 2nd Block, Sarjapur Road, Koramangala.
• Offline applications should be submitted by post before 9th December.