Pimpri, 31 July 2020: Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC) Commissioner Shravan Hardikar has issued detailed guidelines about what all will be allowed, not allowed from August 1 to August 31.
Prohibited Matters: Schools, colleges, educational institutions, training institutes, coaching classes;
Hotels, restaurants and other hospitality services;
Cinema halls, gyms, swimming pools, bars, auditoriums of all kinds, theatres, amusement parks and similar places;
All kinds of social, religious, political, sports, entertainment, cultural, educational activities, meetings and similar events that can bring a large number of people together;
All religious places, all religious events, meetings, gatherings will remain closed;
Except for services, establishments prohibited by PCMC order, other services, establishments can function.
Night Curfew: Citizens’ movements have been restricted from 9 pm to 5 am except for essential services and medical services.
People over 65 years of age, people with high-risk diseases (diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, liver and kidney disease, cancer, HIV infected patients, etc.), pregnant women, children under the age of 10 will not be allowed to go out of the house without urgent work and medical reasons.
Containment zone: There will be restrictions on the movement of citizens through containment zones except for medical and emergency services, as well as transportation required to maintain a supply chain of essential goods. It will be mandatory to follow all the instructions in the order issued by the corporation from time to time regarding the containment zone.
Aarogya Setu: All Establishment Heads should ensure that Aarogya Setu app and Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation’s Smart Sarathi app are downloaded in their mobiles for the safety of their subordinate employees. Arogya Setu app is used for self-protection as it provides information on the possible transmission of the disease. In Smart Sarathi App, you get various guidelines about Covid-19, drug stores available around you, information about the facilities of Covid-19 Flu Clinic of the Municipal Corporation.
All medical professionals, nurses, paramedical staff, cleaners and ambulances will be allowed for city, state and interstate transportation.
All types of freight trucks (including empty trucks) will be allowed for transportation.
Inter-district and inter-state passenger transport cannot be done without prior permission. The transportation of stranded labourers, migrant workers, religious pilgrims, other people will be allowed from time to time as per the guidelines issued by the Central and State Governments.
Sports complexes, stadiums and open public spaces will be open to the public. However in such places only individual types of exercises has to be done, games to be played alone e.g. Cycling, jogging, running, walking, yoga, jumping rope etc. will be allowed. Spectator and group activities, team games, sports equipment All games that are likely to be handled by more than one player e.g. Cricket, football, kabaddi, kho-kho, hockey etc. will not be allowed. It will be mandatory to keep social/physical distance in such places. This permission will be from 6 am to 7 pm. No activities/ events/ games will be allowed in the indoor stadium or inside the stadium.
Outdoor non-team sports like Golf courses, outdoor firing range, outdoor gymnastics, tennis, outdoor badminton and malkhamb will be allowed with physical distancing and sanitation measures with effect from 5th August. Swimming pools will not be allowed to operate.
All public and private transport can be started as follows:
Two-wheeler (rider +1 pillion with helmet and mask);
Three-wheeler (driver + two persons);
Four-wheeler (driver + three persons)
Shops in all markets will be open from 9 am to 7 pm. However, markets and shops will be closed immediately if the norms of maintaining social distance are not observed, overcrowding in the area.
From August 5, Malls and shopping complexes will be operational from 9 am to 7 pm without theatres, Food Courts / Restaurants. However, the kitchen of restaurant and food courts will be allowed to operate in Malls wherein only home delivery through aggregators will be allowed.
Industrial establishments can operate with 100% manpower capacity. However, all private offices and IT establishments can be started with a maximum of 50 percent manpower and priority should be given to work from home as long as possible with the remaining manpower.
Shops in markets will be open from 9 am to 7 pm. However, according to the P1-P-2, shops on one side of the road will remain open on even date and shops on the other side will remain open on the odd date. Therefore, it will be possible to avoid congestion in the market due to the terms and conditions. Also, the spread of Coronavirus COVID19 can be prevented. However, markets and shops will be closed immediately if the norms are violated.
Regarding the containment zone:
1) Employees and vehicles providing essential services are excluded from the order.
2) Prohibition to open outpatient departments (OPD) and private medical clinics except for fever clinics
3) Banks should be open from 10 am to 2 pm on branch office working days. ATMs should be fully operational.
4) Retail sale of milk, vegetables and fruits will start from 10 am to 2 pm.
5) Retail sale of mutton and chicken will start from 10 am to 2 pm.
6) Retail sale of food grains and essentials will also start from 10 am to 2 pm.
In areas excluding containment zones:
1) All types of dispensaries, hospitals, clinics, maternity wards and drug stores will remain open for the entire period.
2) Retail sale of meat and chicken in the city will be open all day from 9 am to 7 pm.
3) Retail sale of food grains and essentials in the city from 9 am to 7 pm.
4) Retail sale of milk, vegetables and fruits will start from 9 am to 7 pm. Food items cannot be sold on any handcart. Sale of tea, Paan and tobacco products not allowed.
5) Shops in the city, shops in urban settlements, shops in urban complexes will open from 9 am to 7 pm. During this time, on even dates shops will open on the right side of the road and on odd dates on the left side. But if it is observed that the citizens are not following the social distance, then all the markets and shops in the area will be closed immediately.
6) Pass issued earlier by the police for essential services will remain effective till August 30.
7) Regarding Moshi Agricultural Produce Market Committee: The orders passed by the Divisional Commissioner, Pune will remain in force forever. Transactions in the Market Committee are excluded from this order.
8) E-commerce: Home delivery of essential, non-essential commodities allowed from 8 am to 10 pm.
1) It will be mandatory to wear a mask in public places.
2) Spitting in public places is strictly forbidden and its violation will be liable to punitive action.
3) It will be mandatory to maintain a distance of two yards in public places.
4) A maximum of 50 persons will be allowed in the wedding ceremony keeping social distance.
5) A maximum of 20 persons will be allowed for the funeral program keeping social distance.
6) It will be strictly forbidden to eat Gutkha, Paan tobacco and alcohol in public places.
7) In all shops, it will be mandatory to maintain a safe distance of 6 feet between the two customers.
8) Priority should be given to work from home as long as possible in establishments.
9) Strict observance of working hours in all offices, shops, factories, commercial establishments etc.
10) Arrangements should be made for thermal scanning, hand washing, use of sanitizer in and out of buildings.
11) Public spaces throughout the office, frequently handled parts like door handles etc. should be disinfected from time to time.
12) The head of the office should take care of the physical distance in the office, proper distance between the working staff, sufficient time in two shifts, proper planning of lunch break.
Any person violating these measures will be liable to be proceeded against as per the provisions of Section 51 to 60 of the Disaster Management Act 2005 besides legal action under section 188 of the IPC and other legal provisions as applicable.