Pune: Electric Current On Terrace Kills Mother and Her 14-Years-Old Son

Share this News:

Chakan, 12th June 2024: An incident occurred in Chakan where a mother and her child lost their lives due to an electric shock on the roof of their house. The mother, Pallavi Jaju, and her 14-year-old son, Samarth Jaju, were the victims of this fatal incident which took place on Tuesday (11th June) around 5:30 PM.

According to the police, the Jaju family resided in Kharabwadi in Chakan. On Tuesday evening, Pallavi went to clean the terrace, and Samarth accompanied her. An electric current had come into contact with the roof shed, which was installed to prevent water from entering through the staircase. A wire was hanging from the iron angle, which carried the electric current.

When Samarth touched the iron angle, he was electrocuted. Witnessing her son in distress, Pallavi attempted to save him, but both of them succumbed to the electric shock and died on the spot.