Pune: Woman Injured In Fire Due To Leakage Of Gas Cylinder

Share this News:

Pune, 27th September 2022: Today at 03.05 am, a fire occurred due to leakage from a domestic cylinder in a ground floor house (hall-kitchen) at Sonai Niwas, a four-storied building near Bhairavnath temple, Narhe village.

As soon as the fire brigade received information, the team of the Sinhagad fire station immediately left for the spot.

As soon as they reached the spot, the firemen first took out the leaking cylinder in the house and extinguished the fire completely without letting it spread to the household items by spraying water and avoiding further danger.

In this incident, the house was heavily damaged. At the same time, the brigade took out two other empty cylinders from the house and took possession of the leaking cylinder for security reasons. Also, according to the information received by the fire officials, the woman in the house was injured (burnt) due to the fire and her husband rushed her to a private hospital before the rescue team arrived.

Sinhagad fire station officers Prabhakar Umratkar, Tandel Pandurang Tambe, driver Santosh Chaure and firemen Nitin Mokashi, Satish Dakwe, Sanju Chavan and helpers Kokre, Jadhav were involved in the rescue operation.


Now Also Read News In Marathi 

Join Punekar News Whatsapp GroupTelegramInstagram And Twitter  For Regular Update about Pune City And Pimpri-Chinchwad

Also Read Political News On Sarkar Khabar

inifd kondhwa