- ticket title
- Food Sector is set to roll – Harsimrat Kaur Badal
- 99 Birthday of Spiritual Leader marked with 99-hour Yagna, Prayers, Melodies by Acclaimed singers, Talks and Forgiveness Session – The Moment of Calm
- 2030 पर्यंतच्या विजेच्या नियोजनात सौर उर्जेला प्राधान्य
- CBI ARRESTS BANK OF MAHARASHTRA officer and director of Pvt firm in fraud case
- Income tax department raids offices of ABIL’s Avinash Bhosale, Congress leader Vishwajit Kadam
During his stay at France the Chief of the Air Staff is scheduled to hold bilateral discussions with the senior military officials of the French Armed Forces. The challenges faced by the Armed Forces of both the countries in the current geo-political scenario are expected to be discussed during these meetings. The main focus of the visit will be on improving bilateral relations, promote Defence ties, and outline further areas of defence cooperation between the two countries. The CAS will visit Headquarters of French Air Force and a few operational Air Bases. The CAS would interact with representatives of Military Aviation Industry in France and visit Indian Rafale PMT Infrastructure. The CAS is also planned to fly a sortie in Rafale.
This visit of the Air Chief would provide further impetus towards increasing defence cooperation between the two Air Forces and pave the way for greater interaction and cooperation in the future.