150 people fell ill after consuming prasad in Maval

just pune things app
Share this News:

Pune – About 150 people from Pachane village in Maval taluka fell after consuming prasad of Payaba Maharaj Urs.
The incident took place on Friday. People who had consumed the prasad reported vomiting and loose motion. Several have been admitted to hospitals in Hijawadi, Dange Chowk, Aundh district hospital etc.
Police Inspector Mugutrao Patil, in-charge of Talegaon police station, said that after treatment people are out of danger.