The Government of India has launched NRHM on 12th April 2005; with objective to provide integrated comprehensive and effective primary health care to the under privileged and vulnerable sections of the society especially women and children by improving access, availability and quality of public health services.
State Health Society Maharashtra, Mumbai, SHS invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts on contractual basis in Maharashtra State.
Note: 1) Number of posts & reservation may change.
2)These posts are purely contractual and not State Government’s regular posts.
3)Remuneration is a consolidated pay.
4) Short listed candidates will be eligible for interview .
5)Appointment of selected candidate will be for the period of 11 months, likely to be extended if performance is satisfactory only if project is extended. If the project is not extended; candidate cannot claim any right on the post or permanency of job or job protection by Government or any litigation regarding the employment protection.
6) Age criteria will be relaxed by 5 years for existing NHM employee.
7) For MBBS Qualification candidates, service under NHM is considered for bond issued by Director Medical Education / Dean GMC
8) Higher experience and qualification will be preferred. Experience will be relaxed if sufficient candidates are not
9) Age criteria: for MBBS & Specialist 70 year, Nurses & Technicians 65 years, and for other staff Open category is 38 years & for reserved categories is 43 years. 10)All required qualifications must be full time course from Government recognised university.
11) The selection committee reserves all the rights to modify or change all the above mentioned criteria without any
12) All rights to modify or cancel the process of recruitment at any point of time are reserved with
Commissioner, Health Services and Director, National Health Mission, Mumbai.
13) Interested candidates fulfilling the above mentioned criteria should submit application as per the given format in the office of :- Commissioner, Health Services and Director, National Health Mission, Arogya Bhavan, 3rd Floor, St. George’s Hospital Compound, P. D’Mello Road, Mumbai – 400 001. 14) The fees for application form is Rs.100/- for reserved category and Rs.150/- for candidate in Open category. The fee has to be paid through Demand Draft of Nationalised bank drawn in favour of ‘State Health Society Maharashtra’.
15) Individual application for each post is mandatory. Application should be submitted in given format only
16)The incomplete application and application on plain paper will not be considered.
17) Last date of receipt of Application is 25-07-2019 till 5:30pm. Application received after 25-07-2019 will not be considered
18)Candidates are advised to visit https://nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in & https://arogya.maharashtra.gov.in for regular updates & also keep Email-id active.Follow Punekar News: