Nagpur, February 22, 2021: As the number of covid patients is rising in Nagpur as well, new guidelines are announced to curb it.
Restrictions have once again been imposed in Mumbai, Pune, Akola, Yavatmal and Amravati due to the increasing number of corona patients.
Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray, while interacting with the people on Sunday, announced that he will take a decision regarding lockdown in the next eight days after seeing the situation. In addition, restrictions have been imposed in Nagpur, where the number of corona patients is increasing. District Guardian Minister Nitin Raut has given information about this while talking to the media.
The new rules are –
1) Schools, colleges, coaching classes in the district will be closed till March 7 for corona prevention.
2) All markets in the district will be closed on weekends (excluding essential services – newspapers, milk, vegetables, fruits, medicines, petrol pumps).
3) The weekly market will be closed till March 7 to avoid the congestion caused by the weekly market.
4) Permission granted to operate hotels (restaurants) in the district at 50% capacity till 9 pm.
5) Wedding, religious, social, cultural and political events closed till March 7. But ceremony sermon halls / Lawns / Resort will be closed from 25th February to 7th March.
6) Covid Center will be reopened.
7) Increase the number of home visits for corona prevention and check for flu, ILT and other diseases.
8) Compulsory measures by constructing building, lane, locality wise micro-containment zones in the new hotspot zones of the city and district. Focus more on the hotspot area.Follow Punekar News: