Mumbai, May 31, 2019: The amalgamation ofBank of Baroda, Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank came into effect from April 1, 2019. The customers now enjoy benefit from a wider geographical reach of the Bank through combined network of over 24,000+ touch points which include access to enhanced network of 9,500+ branches, 13,400+ ATMs and 1,200+ e-lobbies
To further enhance the benefits to the customers, the Bank has introduced interoperability of following six key banking services in Savings Bank and Current Accounts w.e.f. June 1, 2019
1. Cash deposits of less than Rs. 50,000/-
2. Cash withdrawals of less than Rs. 50,000/-
3. Instant inter-branch transfer of funds upto Rs. 1 lakh
4. Noting of stop payment of cheques across enhanced network
5. Ascertaining details of last 10 transactions made in the account
6. Balance Enquiry
The Bank has plans to extend the scope of interoperability of services in future.
Interoperability in the above context means that these services can be accessed by our customers in any of the branches regardless of fact whether their relationship was with Bank of Baroda or Vijaya Bank or Dena Bank.
We may add that interoperability of services within branches of Bank of Baroda, erstwhile Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank continues as hitherto.