Budhwar Peth: Mobile Accessories Shop Gutted In Fire At Samarth Plaza

Share this News:

Pune, November 6, 2020: A major fire broke out at a mobile accessories shop in Tapkir Galli’s Samarth Plaza in Budhwar Peth around 10.50 pm yesterday. The fire brigade safely brought down about 500 residents living on the upper floors of the building and then doused the fire.

According to the fire brigade, a short-circuit had caused the fire in shop number 25 on the second floor of the building. After being informed, the firemen rushed to spot. They brought down the residents and then cut open the shutter of the shop. They extinguished the fire by hose line.

The fire brigade team was led by officer Sunil Naiknavre and firemen Anil Karde, Harish Bundele, Dnyaneshwar Gaikwad, Jagdale and driver Shubham Karande


Follow and Connect With Us on WhatsApp   Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  YouTube Instagram Linkedin