New Delhi, 30th September 2023: The dates for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main 2024) have been officially unveiled, providing crucial information for aspiring candidates. The first session of this highly anticipated examination is scheduled to take place from January 24 to February 1, 2024. As the registration process is set to begin shortly, prospective applicants are encouraged to prepare a comprehensive set of documents for a smooth application process. Check the following list for the necessary documents:
– Latest Photograph
– Scanned Image of Signature
– Scanned Image of PwD (Person with Disability) Certificate (if applicable)
– Category Certificate (if applicable)
– All Educational Documents
In accordance with the guidelines issued last year, the latest photograph should be either in color or black and white, with at least 80 percent of the face (excluding a mask) and ears visible. The photograph should be captured in a white background. The scanned photograph and signature must be in JPG/JPEG format and should be clearly legible. The size of the scanned photograph should range between 10 KB to 200 KB, while the scanned signature should fall between 4 KB to 30 KB, ensuring clarity.
To apply for the January session of JEE Main, candidates should follow these steps:
1. Visit the Official Website: Access the official JEE Main website.
2. Initiate Registration: Click on the link designated for JEE Main 2024 first session registration.
3. Complete Registration: Enter the requisite details to finalize the registration form, including personal and academic information.
4. Fee Payment: Proceed to make the JEE Main application fee payment through the online mode.
5. Submission and Download: Submit the JEE Main Application Form for 2024 and retain a downloaded copy for future reference.
These crucial dates and procedures are paramount for candidates aspiring to participate in the JEE Main 2024 examination. Applicants are advised to stay updated with official announcements and guidelines to ensure a seamless application process.