Pune, 5th June 2021: As per the guidelines of the Maharashtra government, Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) has partially lifted the lockdown from June 7 (Monday).
PMC Commissioner Vikram Kumar has issued an order in this regard today. These guidelines will also be allowed in Pune and Khadki cantonments. Gathering of more than 5 people is not allowed till 5 pm and after that, there will be a curfew.
These things are allowed:
- Essential category shops to remain open till 4 pm on all days.
- Non-essential category shops allowed to open till 4 pm from Monday to Friday.
- Restaurant, bar, foodcourts allowed to open with 50% sitting capacity till 4 pm from Monday to Friday. On Saturday and Sunday, only takeaway/parcel allowed till 11 pm.
- Local train can resume services but only essential category, medical, airport services, government employees can travel besides women.
- All gardens, grounds, walking/cycling tracks open from 5 am to 9 am on all days.
- All private offices can open with 50% employees till 4 pm on working days.
- All essential category Government offices and emergency services can operate with 100% employees. Other government offices can open with 50% employees.
- All outdoor sports allowed from 5 am to 9 am on all days.
- Social, religious and entertainment programs allowed with 50 people till 4 pm from Monday to Friday.
- Now 50 guests allowed in wedding ceremonies.
- Funeral, Dashkriya can have 20 people.
- Various meetings, general body meetings, allowed with 50 people.
- Construction work allowed to continue where labourers stay on the site. If labourers are coming from outside then work allowed till 4 pm only.
- Agriculture related shops, APMC markets are allowed to open till 4 pm on all days.
- Ecommerce services allowed for all goods.
- Gym, salon, beauty parlour, spa, wellness centres, allowed to open till 4 pm with prior appointment with 50% capacity. AC not allowed.
- PMPML buses are allowed to operate with 50% capacity.
- Transport vehicles can have only three persons (driver cleaner/helper) and same rule is for other vehicles.
- People can travel in private vehicles, buses, and trains without an e-pass. However, if they are traveling to level 5 districts then an e-pass is required.
- Liquor shops allowed to open till 4 pm from Monday to Friday. On Saturday and Sunday only home delivery allowed.
- Export oriented units can operate.
- Following Manufacturing units can operate as usual: Essential Goods Manufacturing Units (Items classified as essential goods and Units producing raw material/packaging for any essential goods & entire supply chain). All continuous process industries (Units that require processes that are of such nature that these cannot be stopped immediately and cannot restart without considerable time requirement). Manufacturing of items that are significant to national security and defence. Data Centers/Cloud Service Providers/ IT Services Supporting Critical Infrastructure and Services.
- All other manufacturing units across sectors, which are not covered under essential, continuous process or Export oriented units, can operate with 50% employees. They have to separate arrangements for the transport of employees as they are not supposed to travel in public transport.
- Single screen/multiplex theatres, malls, auditoriums, completely closed.
- Regular classes in all primary and secondary schools, colleges, educational institutions not allowed till June 30. However, online classes are allowed. All coaching classes will remain closed.
PMC has clarified these relaxations are based on the current Coronavirus disease (COVID19) positivity rate of 6.11% and oxygen beds occupancy of 27.47%. The relaxations can be increased/ decreased further based on a review of the two criteria set by the state government.