Pune, 16 November 2022: Nearing its Grand finale, COLORS’ ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10’ has been keeping its viewers hooked and entertained with its mind-blowing and breathtaking acts. Returning after a hiatus of 5 years, the show’s tenth season has been bigger and grander than ever as it traces the dancing journeys of celebrities from different walks of life. The evergreen beauty and one of its esteemed judges, Madhuri Dixit Nene has been synonymous with the show across several seasons. Giving off fashion goals, the ethereal diva makes a statement in every episode. From stunning classics to the choicest traditional attire, Madhuri’s glamourous looks are lessons in keeping it stylish. Playing with colours and flattering silhouettes have been the constant themes in her style file.
Here are a few gorgeous fashion moments that Madhuri aced on the dance reality show:
1. Madhuri Dixit Nene looks mesmerising in a metallic black blouse with a printed lehenga on the festive occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi on the sets of COLORS’ ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10’
2. Madhuri Dixit Nene paints a beautiful picture in a blue lehenga and steals the show on COLORS’ ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10’
3. Madhuri Dixit Nene dons an exquisite yellow floral traditional ensemble for one of the episodes on COLORS’ ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10’
4. Madhuri Dixit brings festive joy to COLORS’ ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10’ in an embellished beige jacket-styled kurta and sharara.
5. The Dhak-Dhak girl Madhuri Dixit looks fabulous in her sheer dark green sequined saree and makes heads turn on COLORS’ ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10’
6. Madhuri Dixit Nene rocks this ethnic look comprising of a gorgeous ochre yellow saree for one of the episodes on COLORS’ ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10’
7. Bringing a spark to the festive season on COLORS’ ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10’, Madhuri Dixit Nene slays in an ivory lehenga which featured floral motifs, embroidery work in different shades, and sequined embellishments.
8. Madhuri Dixit Nene took the glam quotient a notch higher and painted our hearts ‘Gulabi’ in a sequinned saree on COLORS’ ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10’