Pune: Man Riding Bike Injured With Stray Manja, Sustains Injuries On Throat And Fingers

Share this News:

Dapodi, 6th October 2021: A stray manja thread (kite-string) caused a serious injury to the throat and fingers of a two-wheeler rider in front of the College of Military Engineering (CME) campus gate at Dapodi.


The incident took place around 5.45 pm on Monday. Ashish Suresh Pawar (32), a resident of Salvenagar in Bopodi, has lodged an FIR against unknown person at Bhosari police station under Pimpri Chinchwad police.


According to police, Pawar was riding a bike when a stray manja fell on his throat and finger. He survived with injuries.


Head constable Bodre is further investigating the case.