Pune, 4th May 2021: After four days, people above 45 years will get a second vaccine dose in the Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) area. The civic body has also increased the number of vaccination centres for 18-44 years group from two to five on May 5.
PMC Additional Commissioner Rubal Agarwal informed that people will have to first get themselves registered on Cowin.gov.in or Arogya Setu before going to the vaccination centres.
Vaccination centres for 18-44 years age group
Centre – Vaccine Name – Total Slots
1. Kamala Nehru Hospital, Mangalwar Peth – Covishield – 350
2. Rajiv Gandhi Hospital, Yerwada – Covishield – 350
3. Annasaheb Magar Hospital, Hadapsar – Covaxin – 500
4. Jayabai Sutar Dispensary, Kothrud – Covaxin – 500
5. Murlidhar Laygude Hospital, Dhayari – Covaxin – 500
Agarwal also informed that 18 centres will be for Covaxin 2nd dose for 5th May and priority will be given to beneficiaries who took the first dose before 5th April.
She further said that 97 centres will be for Covishield 2nd dose on 5th May and priority will be given to people who took the first dose before 20th March.
Follow Punekar News: