Pune : Two Injured As LPG Cylinder Explodes In House At Shikrapur

Share this News:

Shikrapur 4th August 2023: A woman at Shikrapur in the district sustained severe burn injuries after LPG cylinder exploded on the third floor of the building on Thursday. The woman was identified as Vaishnavi Anil Kothalkar (20).

According to Shikrapur police, Vaishnavi Kothalkar was preparing food in her home on the third floor when a sudden explosion occurred due to a gas cylinder leak. The loud noise caused her to fall and she got injured while rushing towards the dining area. Nearby residents broke the door and took her to a nearby hospital for treatment.

syncups Pune

In the same incident, a young man named Prathamesh Raju Sarode, aged around 19 years, who was outside the house, also sustained injuries due to the explosion. Both of them were taken to a government hospital in Pune for medical treatment.


Also Read News In Marathi 

Join Punekar News Whatsapp GroupTelegramInstagram And Twitter  For Regular Update about Pune City And Pimpri-Chinchwad

Also Read Political News On Sarkar Khabar