Pune, 15th December 2021: As per the report given by National Institute of Virology today, 4 more patients were
found to be infected with Omicron in the state. Out of these 4 patients 2 are from
Osmanabad, 1 from Mumbai and 1 patient is from Buldhana.
Till date, a total of 32 patients infected with Omicron virus have been reported in the
state.(Mumbai-13, Pimpri Chinchwad-10, Pune Municipal Corporation-2, Osmanabad-2,
Kalyan Dombivali-1, Nagpur-1, Latur-1 and Vasai Virar-1, Buldhana-1).
Out of these, 25 cases have been discharged after negative RT PCR test.
Information of 4 patients diagnosed with Omicron today:
- All these laboratory samples were taken in the first week of December.
- Out of these 4 patients, 1 is woman and 3 are men
- Age group – 16 years to 67 years
- Symptoms – All patients are asymptomatic
- According to preliminary information, patients from Osmanabad travelled to
Sharjah and other patient is his high risk contact.
- One from Buldhana has travelled to Dubai and Patient from Mumbai travelled to
- All these are isolated in hospital
- The close contacts of these patients are being tracked.
- Out of these, 3 patients have been vaccinated and one is not eligible for vaccination.
To Download PEO Privilege App click on this link https://t6kq7.app.goo.gl/zpka