Uttar Pradesh: Another Girl Dies After Rape, Family Blocks Road With Dead Body

dead body on road of rape victiom
Share this News:

Hathras (Uttar Pradesh), October 6, 2020: Another daughter of Hathras has died after the rape. 15 days ago a rape incident took place in Iglas village of Aligarh district with a 6-year-old girl, a resident of May Jatoi in Sadabad area. The girl succumbed during treatment at a hospital in Delhi. Angry family members have blocked the road by placing the dead body there.

The family says that they will not perform the last rites until the accused will be caught and Iglas Kotwal suspended. A large police force is deployed on the spot. In this case, the police have arrested the accused, but the family alleges that the police have not caught the right accused.

The girl’s father said that three months ago, her maternal-aunt took both the daughters to her house. Aunt’s boy raped the girl there. I demand that the police bring back my elder girl and arrest the right accused. Right now the police have arrested the wrong boy, who is mentally cha, he said.


Inspector suspended

In this case, DSP Bramham Singh of Sadabad said that the girl’s mother had died. After this, she lived with her maternal-aunt. Aunt’s son has carried out the incident. Inspector of Iglas has been suspended and the matter is being investigated.  

Alleged gang rape with Dalit girl in Hathras itself

There is an atmosphere of anger and sorrow all over the country over the alleged gang rape case with a Dalit girl from Hathras. A Dalit girl, a resident of a village in Chandpa police station area, was allegedly gang-raped by four men and attacked in a deadly manner. The Dalit girl died in Safdarganj Hospital in Delhi after fighting for life and death for several days. The medical report, in this case, has also worked to create confusion about the rape.

After this, the police cremated the girl at night without the consent of the family. After this action of the police, the matter caught up so much that the Congress came on the road and all the leaders from Rahul Gandhi, Priyanka Gandhi travelled to Hathras. After a lot of trouble, the Uttar Pradesh government banned the entry of leaders and the media to the Dalit girl’s village.

Also, the Uttar Pradesh government handed over the investigation of the entire case to the SIT. However, the family continued to accuse the district administration of putting pressure on them. The no-entry of the media and the leaders in the village created a ruckus for several days and finally, the UP Police, which came on the backfoot, opened the way to the village. After this, the family members told the work of the district administration is inefficient.

Amid increasing political pressure in the case, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath recommended a CBI inquiry. Along with this, the Uttar Pradesh government claimed that a conspiracy was being hatched to incite ethnic violence in Uttar Pradesh on the pretext of Hathras scandal. The name of Popular Front of India (PFI) is being taken behind this. The UP government has also arrested four people from Mathura after their claim.