AMP National Talent Search 2022 For School, Junior and Senior College Students; Registrations Open
Pune, 16th October 2022: Intending to increase and reward the Students’ General Awareness and Competitive Spirit and identifying the best and brightest students to support and nurture, AMP has launched a National Level Competition – AMP National Talent Search 2022 – for School, Junior/Intermediate and Senior/Degree College Students.
This year, AMP is gearing for record-breaking participation of 1 lakh students from 5,000+ Schools and 15,00+ Colleges from across India. This will be one of the biggest online events in the country, and all Schools, Colleges, Universities, Madrasas, Diplomas, ITI and NIOS Students are eligible to participate.
Categories and Important Dates:
Senior/Degree Colleges (Undergraduates)
Exam Date: Sunday, 13th November 2022
Last date of Registration: Friday, 11th November 2022 at 12 midnight
Junior/Intermediate Colleges (XI & XII)
Exam Date: Sunday, 20th November 2022
Last date of Registration: Friday, 19th November 2022 at 12 midnight
Schools (VIII, IX & X)
Exam Date: Sunday, 27th November 2022
Last date of Registration:*_ Friday, 25th November 2022 at 12 midnight
Exam Duration: 11 am to 12:30 pm
Venue: AMP WORLD (specially designed mobile app)
• Visit Google Play Store
• Search for AMP World
• Install AMP World App on your mobile phone
• On the app, follow the instructions to Register
Rewards and Benefits:
1. Up to 100% Scholarships in JEE/NEET Coaching for 2,000 Students
2. Win Cash Prize worth Rs 5 Lakh
Cash Awards for Students (All Categories)
The Toppers in each of the categories will win Cash Prizes:
• Rs 30,000 for 1st place Winners
• Rs 20,000 for 2nd place Winners
• Rs 10,000 for 3rd place Winners
• Rs 2,000 for 4th to 10th place Winners
• Rs 1,000 for 11th to 50th place Winners
• Rs 1,000 for each State Topper (in each category)
3. Academic Scholarships for deserving 200 Students worth Rs 20 Lakhs+ through IndiaZakat.com.
The top 100 needy students will receive support to get Merit-cum-means scholarship of at least Rs 10,000 through IndiaZakat.com. Total family income must be less than Rs. 2,00,000 per annum.
4. E-Certificates to all the students
Only students registered with Indian Colleges and Universities can participate.