Pune, 5th June 2021: Maharashtra government today issued a revised lockdown order for easing restrictions based on the positivity rate and occupancy percentage of oxygen beds. Every Thursday, these two criteria will be evaluated for easing or imposing the restrictions.
Districts and municipal corporation areas have been divided into different administrative units. There will be five levels of restrictions for different classes/activities based on positivity rate and occupancy percentage of oxygen beds.
As Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) and Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC) have a positivity rate between 5-10% and oxygen beds occupancy less than 40%, most activities will be allowed till 5 pm. Both PMC and PCMC are expected to release their orders in this regard soon.
1. For level 3, 4 and 5 wherever it is mentioned that an establishment shall be open till 4 PM it is expected that persons working there or taking service from that shall reach their homes by 5 PM and there shall be movements for reasons of either working in these or taking services from these establishments post 5 PM.
2. Few Essential services that are allowed to travel in local trains at higher levels shall be Medical, Government offices and Airport and Port services. SDMA may include some other services in this list if so deemed fit.
3. Whenever an E-Pass is required by a passenger, all the passengers in a vehicle shall require individual passes. Passenger vehicles shall require no separate pass.
4. Government offices and Emergency Services required for Covid 19 management to always work with 100%. Attendance. Other government offices may have higher attendance than indicated in above table, in Mumbai with permission of Chief Secretary and in rest of the State, with the permission of respective Disaster Management Authorities.
5. Essential Services includes the following
1. Hospitals, diagnostic centres, Clinics, vaccinations, Medical insurance offices, Pharmacies, Pharmaceutical companies, other medical and health services including supporting manufacturing and distribution units along with their dealers, transport and supply chain. Manufacturing and distribution of vaccines, sanitizers, masks, medical equipment, their ancillaries, raw material units and support services.
2. Veterinary Services/ Animal Careshelters and pet food shops
3. All operations related to forestry as declared by the Forest Department
4. Aviation and related services (airlines, airports, maintenance, cargo, ground services, catering, fueling, security etc)
5. Groceries, Vegetables Shops, fruit vendors, dairies, bakeries, confectionaries, all type of food shops.
6. Cold Storage and Warehousing services
7. Public Transport: Airplanes, Trains, Taxis, Autos and public buses.
8. Services related to the functioning of offices of Diplomats of various countries
9. Pre Monsoon Activities by local authorities
10. All Public Services by local authorities.
11. Reserve Bank of India and services designated by RBI as essential
12. All offices of SEBI recognized market infrastructure institutions such as Stock Exchanges, depositories, clearing corporations etc and other intermediaries registered with SEBI
13. Services required for restoration/ maintenance of telecom services
14. Transport of Goods
15. Water Supply Services
16. Agriculture related activities and all allied activities required to ensure seamless continuity of the agricultural sector including the availability of farming input, seeds,fertilizers, equipment’s andrepairs thereof.
17. Export — Import of all commodities
18. E-Commerce (only for the supply of essential goods and services)
19. Accredited Media
20. Petrol Pumps and Petroleum related products; including offshore/onshore production
21. All cargo services
22. Data Centers/ Cloud Services/ IT services supporting critical infrastructure and services
23. Government and Private Security Services.
24. Electric and gas supply services
26. Postal Services
27. Ports and related activities
28. Custom House Agents/ Licensed Multi Modal Transport Operators associated with movement of vaccines/ lifesaving drugs/ pharmaceutical products.
29. Units producing raw material/ packaging material for any essential services
30. Units that are engaged in production of materials for impending rainy season for individuals as well as for organisations
31. Any Services designated as essential services by local disaster management authority. ATMs Postal Services Ports and related activities Custom House Agents/ Licensed Multi Modal Transport Operators associated with movement of vaccines/ lifesaving drugs/ pharmaceutical products. Units producing raw material/ packaging material for any essential services Units that are engaged in production of materials for impending rainy season for individuals as well as for organisations Any Services designated as essential services by local disaster management authority.
6. “Exemptions” include the following —
a. Offices of Central, State and Local governments, including of their statutory authorities and organisations
b. Cooperative, PSU and Private Banks
c. Offices of companies providing essential services
d. Insurance/ Mediclaim Companies
e. Pharmaceutical company offices needed for management of production/ distribution
f. RBI regulated entities and intermediaries including standalone primary dealers, CCIL, NPCI, payment system operators and financial market participants operating in RBI regulated markets.
g. All Non Banking Financial Corporations
h. All micro finance institutions
i. Offices of advocates if operations of Courts, Tribunals or Commissions of Enquiries are on.