Pune, June 29, 2020: The Government of Maharashtra has extended the lockdown in the state till July 31. Here is the list of things allowed, not allowed during the July lockdown.
In Municipal Corporations of Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR) including MCGM, Municipal Corporations of Pune, Solapur, Aurangabad, Malegaon, Nashik, Dhule, Jalgaon, Akola, Amravati and Nagpur following activities are permitted restrictions as specified in the orders issued from time to time:
i. All essential shops which are allowed to remain open before this order shall continue to do so.
ii. All non-essential shops will be allowed to continue as per relaxations and guidelines issued on 31st May and 4th June and are in operation as per the policy of respective Municipal Corporation. All non-essential markets. market areas & shops except malls and market complexes will remain open from 9 am to 5 pm. Liquor shops will continue to operate if permitted. home delivery or otherwise.
iii. E-commerce activity for essential as well as non-essential items & material.
iv. All the industrial units which are presently open will continue to operate.
v. All construction sites (Public/Private) which am allowed to remain open and operational. All such pre-monsoon works (Public and Private) which are allowed.
vi. Home delivery restaurants / Kitchen.
vii. Online/ distance learning and related activities.
viii. All Government offices (excluding Emergency, health & Medical. treasuries. disaster management, police, NIC, food & Civil Supply, FCI. N.Y.K.. Municipal Services to function with 15% strength or 15 persons whichever is higher.
ix. All private offices can operate up to 10% strength or 10 people. whichever is more
x. Movement of people is allowed in the following manner :
Taxi/Cab/aggregator : Only essential 1 (driver) + 2
Rickshaw: Only essential 1 + 2
Four Wheeler : Only essential 1+ 2
Two wheeler : Only essential One Rider
xi. Activities related to self-employed people like plumbers, electricians, pest-control and technicians.
xii. Garages to mend vehicles and workshops with prior appointments
xiii. The inter-district movement of persons within the area of Municipal Corporations under the MMR (Mumbai Metropolitan Region) for the essential activities and the office purposes. For shopping purposes, people are expected to use only nearby / neighbourhood markets only. Long-distance travel for non-essential items will not be permitted.
xiv. Marriage related gatherings on open spaces, lawns, Non-Air conditioned halls as mentioned in Order dated 23 June 2020.
xv. Outdoor Physical Activities with restrictions
xvi. Printing and Distribution of newspapers (including home delivery)
xvii. The offices/staff of Educational institutions (Universities/ Colleges/ Schools) for the purpose of non-thing purposes including the development of e-content, evaluation of answer sheets and declaration of results
xiii. Barber Shops, Spas, Salons, Beauty Parlors with conditions as permitted by State Government
xix. Any other allowed and permitted activity by any specific/general order.
B. In the rest of State except the areas covered in above A, all activities, which are not explicitly prohibited or banned, shall continue to be permitted, with restrictions as specified in the Orders issued from time to time:-
i. All public and private transport will follow passenger management:
Two Wheeler: 1 rider
Three Wheeler: 2
Four Wheeler: 1 + 2
ii. Intra-district bus service will be allowed with maximum 50% capacity per bus with physical distancing and sanitation measures.
iii. Inter-district movement will continue to be regulated.
iv. All non-essential markets/shops will remain open from 9 am to 5 pm
v. Marriage related gatherings on open spaces, lawns, Non-Air-conditioned hall as mentioned in Order dated 23 June 2020.
vi. Outdoor Physical Activities with restrictions
vii. Printing and Distribution of newspapers (including home delivery
viii. The offices/staff of Educational institutions (Universities’ Colleges Schools) for the purpose of non-teaching purposes including de.elopment of e-content. evaluation of answer sheets and declaration of results
ix. Barber Shops. Spas. Saloons. Beauty Parlors with conditions as permitted in Slaw Government
x. Any other allowed and permitted activity by any specific/general order.
National Directives for COVID 19 Management
1) Face coverings — wearing of face cover is compulsory in public places, in workplaces and during transport.
2) Social distancing — individuals must maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet (2 Gaz Ki doori) in public places. Shops will ensure physical distancing among customers and will not allow more than five persons at one time.
3) Gatherings — large public gatherings/congregations continue to remain prohibited. Marriage related gatherings — Number of guests not to exceed 50. Funeral / last rites related gatherings — number of persons not to exceed 50.
4) Spitting in public places will be punishable with fine, as may be prescribed by the concerned authority in accordance with its laws, rules or regulations.
5) Consumption of liquor, Pan, tobacco, etc in public places is prohibited.
Additional directives for workplaces.
6) Work from home (WFH) — as far as possible the practice of WFH should be followed. Staggering of work/business hours will be followed in offices, workplaces, shops, markets and industrial & commercial establishments.
7) Screening and hygiene — provision for thermal scanning, hand wash and sanitizer will be made at all entry and exit points and common areas.
8) Frequent sanitization of entire workplace, common facilities and all points which come into human contact e.g. door handles etc. will be ensured, including between shifts.
9) Social distancing — all persons in charge of workplaces will ensure the adequate distance between workers, adequate gaps between shifts, staggering the lunch breaks of staff, etc.
Any person violating these measures will be liable to be proceeded against as per the provisions of Section 51 to 60 of the Disaster Management Act 2005 besides legal action under section 188 of the IPC and other legal provisions as applicable.