Nirmala Sitharaman Concludes Three-Day-Tour Of Baramati Lok Sabha Constituency In Pune, Provides Details At Conference

Nirmala Sitharaman
just pune things app
Share this News:

Aamir Wadwan 

Pune, 25th September 2022: Nirmala Sitharaman visited 21 programs held for three days for the Baramati Lok Sabha constituency and across six constituencies in Pune to review the progress of the central government schemes in district sectors and to prepare grounds for the 2023 Lok Sabha Elections. The three-day tour was to strengthen the party and its units and get feedback from the grassroots level about the service of the party. To conclude the tour, Nirmala Sitharaman held a press conference in Pune to give an update about the tour.

With Baramati being a stronghold of the MVA and their accusations on the current government about the Foxconn Project, Nirmala Sithraman opposed in the conference, “Projects like the biggest Asia Oil refinery plant in Nanar Village of Ratnagiri district and Rs 65,545 Crore Mega Port in Maharashtra developed under SagarMala, and more, were stopped by the MVA. Like the Baramati constituency, every constituency in India is important to the BJP, and we will work hard to win them.”

During the conference, Nirmala Sitharaman also updated, “The work of Pune Airport has been completed up to 70% and the remaining 30% will be completed before March 2023. I also had a meeting with people representing various co-operatives of the bank, cotton, sugarcane, etc and they were happy about the steps being taken and the reliefs being provided as well as the taxation concession and a Co-operatives dedicated Ministry has been made for the first time under the government.”