Pimpri, January 26, 2021: Police Sub Inspector Shakir Jinedi of Pimpri Chinchwad police Crime Branch has been awarded Police Medal For Meritorious Service by the Union Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) on the occasion of Republic Day. He is currently posted with the anti-extortion cell.
He joined the police department in 1987. He has worked with Detection Branch, Crime Branch of Pune City Police and Pimpri Chinchwad police.
Jinedi is a professional and excellent in crime detection and has detected various sensational dacoities and murder case.
Some of his achievements are:
(I) Detected and seized 86 illegal arms and about 100 live cartridges.
(2) Detected Pimpri, Cr.No 37/2014 of murder with firearms and Hinjewadi, Cr.No 226/2014 murder of an unknown person, Pimpri Cr No 565/2017 murder of unknown lady, which was clueless and very difficult to detect.
(3) Detected of 42 chain snatching offences and seized gold ornaments of Rs 15 lakhs in 2014.
(4) Detected 110 house break-in theft cases in which property worth Rs 1 crore and 10 lakhs was Recovered.
(5) Received a cash award of 10,000 by State Home Minister for arresting a woman accused within 48 hrs in Pimpri, Cr No 34812012, a newly born baby kidnapping case.
(6) He has received 460 awards.
He is also a very good sportsman who represented Maharashtra in National Police games and won 6 Gold, 5 Silver and 2 Bronze Medals in State Police games and was awarded ‘Best Athlete’ Maharashtra police in 1989.Follow Punekar News: